Legal Notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In fulfilment of the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. places on record the following, in its capacity as owner of the website www.laorganic.net:
- Identification details:
- Company name: LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L.
- Registered office: Calle Velázquez, 53, 6 – 28001 Madrid
- Tax ID: B86921558 / B83972869
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Companies Register entry details: LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGANIC, S.L. Companies Register of Madrid, Volume 32103, Page 67, Section 8, Sheet M-577743
LA AMARILLA DE RONDA S.L. Companies Register of Madrid, Volume 20017, Page 53, Section 8, Sheet M-353019
This information comprises and governs the conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations that users of the website published under the domain name ww.laorganic.net accept and undertake to respect.
- “Site”: the domain laorganic.net made available to Internet users.
- “User”: a natural or legal person using or browsing the Site.
- “Content”: the pages which make up the entire domain laorganic.net, comprising the information and services made available by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes, and in general any class of material contained on the Site.
- “Hyperlink”: the technique by means of which a User can browse different Websites or the Internet simply by clicking on a text, icon, button or marker containing the link.
- “Cookies”: a technical resource for “traceability” and tracking of Website browsing. These are small text files which are written onto the User’s computer. This method has privacy implications, and LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. will therefore provide appropriate and reliable notice of the use thereof when they are implemented on the Site.
- Users / Conditions of Use
Any Users that do not accept the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice must refrain from using the Site.
- Use of the website
Provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, the “CONTENT”) owned by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. USERS accept responsibility for use of the website.
- Some pages of the Website () may allow participation which could incur unlawful or illegal activities or acts in breach of good faith and public policy.
- Distribute content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, illegal/pornographic, in defence of terrorism or in violation of human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of laorganic.net, of its suppliers or third parties, insert or distribute via the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems liable to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good practice, public policy and these general conditions of access and usage.
USERS undertake and accept an obligation to this end NOT to use any of the Content for unlawful purposes or effects, any that are forbidden in the Legal Notice or by the legislation in force, that would infringe third-party rights and interests, or could in any other way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent normal usage of the Content, the computer equipment or documents, files and all manner of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L., other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
USERS undertake and accept an obligation not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any form of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material that they might access in their capacity as Users of the Site, without being confined to this list.
In accordance with all the above, USERS must likewise not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, without the explicit, written authorisation of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L., which is the holder of the corresponding rights, unless this is legally permitted.
- Eliminate, manipulate or in some other way alter the copyright indication and other details identifying the rights reserved by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. or the rights holders, watermarks and/or digital markers, or any other technical resources established for the recognition thereof.
- Users must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Content by using for this purpose any means or procedures other than those made available in the case in question for this purpose, or indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Content is to be found, or in general those typically used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that this would not entail any risk of damage or disablement of the Site and/or the Content.
USERS likewise acknowledge:
- That LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. will not in any way be liable for the opinions expressed by users, who take part subject to their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of users do not represent the opinions of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L., of its shareholders or its employees.
- That LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. does not under any circumstances guarantee the publication of content submitted by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated in terms of their form by a Website administrator, who will in all cases act in accordance with democratic freedoms of expression and information.
LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. likewise reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that are in breach of respect for personal dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, a breach of the rights of young people or children, public security and policy, or any that in its judgment would not be appropriate for publication.
www.laorganic.net will not in any event be liable for the opinions expressed by users via the blog or other participation tools that might be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites not operated or controlled by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. therefore does not guarantee, nor accept liability for, the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and updating of the content on such websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to such sites external to www.laorganic.net, please bear in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those persons intending to establish hyperlinks between their Site and ours (www.laorganic.net) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorisation will be required if the Hyperlink simply provides access to the homepage, but this may not be reproduced in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require explicit and unequivocal written authorisation by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L.
- Frames must not be created with Websites or over Websites of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive indications or declarations may be made about LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L., its executives, its employees or partners, or those persons listed on the Site for any reason, or Users of the Site or of the Content provided.
- It must not be stated or suggested that LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. has authorised the Hyperlink or has supervised or in any way accepted the Content offered or made available from the Website establishing the Hyperlink.
- The Website establishing the Hyperlink must only contain the material strictly required in order to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Website where the hyperlink is established must not contain information or content that is unlawful, in violation of morality and generally accepted good practice and public policy, nor may it contain any content in violation of any third-party rights.
- Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the Website, LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. reserves the right at any time, and without prior notice, to make modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, the configuration and design thereof and of this legal notice, and of any other specific conditions. USERS must therefore read the Legal Notice every time that they access the Site.
- Intellectual/industrial property rights
LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights in its Site, and in the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for functioning, access and use, etc.) owned either by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. or by its licensors, with all rights reserved.
Any use not authorised in advance by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
USERS undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. Users may display elements of the website, and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical storage medium, provided that this is solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. USERS must refrain from erasing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on the pages of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L.
All trademarks, trading names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. or, where applicable, of third parties that have authorised the use thereof, and it may not be understood that use of or access to the Site and/or to the Content vests in the User any right in said trademarks, trading names and/or distinctive signs, nor may any rights of exploitation that do or could exist over said Content be construed as being assigned to the User.
Likewise, the Content is the intellectual property of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L., or where applicable of third parties, and as a result Intellectual Property rights are held by LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. or by third parties that have authorised the use thereof, and they enjoy exclusive entitlement to exercise rights of exploitation thereof in any form, and in particular rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including by making available, of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, on any platform and by any technical means, are explicitly forbidden without the authorisation of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this Website, and any violation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. or of third parties included within the Site and that have assigned content will give rise to the legally established liabilities.
LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. is aware of the importance of a data protection and of USER privacy, and therefore emphasises the importance of reading the “Cookies Policy” [link to the cookies policy] of our website.
- Availability of the site
LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site, to its Content, nor does it guarantee that it is kept up-to-date, although it will dedicate its best efforts where applicable to avoid and rectify errors or to update content. LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. therefore declines all liability for any damages or losses of any type caused to USERS as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks causing the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Site service during or prior to provision thereof.
With the exceptions established in the legislation in force, LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. declines all liability for any type of damages and losses that might result from a lack of availability, continuity or quality in the functioning of the Site and of the Content, or a failure to fulfil the expectations of usefulness that users might have attributed to the Site and to the Content.
The function of the Hyperlinks appearing on this Site is solely to inform users as to the existence of other Websites containing information regarding the topic in question. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
Nor does LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. accept liability for any security errors that might occur, nor any damage that might be caused to the computer system of the User (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored thereon as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the User’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the Website;
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of browser versions that are not up-to-date.
LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. accepts no liability for the content of said linked pages, the functionality or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the outcome of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements therein that could cause alterations to the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, declining any liability for any form of damage caused to the User as a result thereof.
Access to the Site does not constitute an obligation on the part of LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. to monitor the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer element. The User is in all cases responsible for the availability of appropriate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs, and LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. therefore accepts no liability for any possible security errors that might occur during provision of the Service, nor any possible damage that might be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored thereon as a consequence of the presence of a virus in the User’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the Website, a malfunction of the browser, or the use of browser versions that are not up to date.
- Quality of the Site
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided via the Site, LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. dedicates its best efforts towards, but does not guarantee, the complete accuracy, precision, reliability, usefulness and/or currency of the Content.
The information contained on the pages that make up this Site is purely intended for information, consultation, education and advertising purposes. Under no circumstances does it offer or have the status of a binding or contractual commitment.
LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. declines all liability as a result of any decisions that USERS may take by relying on this information, or any possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Site might contain. The information is subject to periodic changes without prior notification of the content thereof, in order to extend, improve, correct or update the Content.
- Availability of the Content
Provision of the Site service and the Content is in principle of indefinite duration. LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. is nonetheless authorised to terminate or suspend provision of the Site service and/or any of the Content at any time. Where reasonably possible, LA ALMAZARA-LA ORGÁNIC, S.L. / LA AMARILLA DE RODA, S.L. will serve prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any issues arising with regard to the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, and any claims that might result from the usage thereof, all parties involved accept the authority of the Judges and Courts of Madrid, explicitly waiving any other legal forum to which they might have been entitled.
- Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyright is reserved under international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or distribution in whole or in part via any medium are explicitly forbidden.